Apply for this job now by sending your cover letter and resume to:
Sales Enablement Trainer (m/f), Munich, Germany
• Conceptualize and execute sales enablement tools and materials to be delivered via an e-learning platform
• Design and deliver training and coaching programs (online and workshops) with extreme credibility
• Implement and execute sales process and procedures
• Manage the development and schedule of programs
• Be the local marketing liaison in the sales regions
• Create and manage sales campaigns to be executed via a sales automation and promote their use and success
• Bachelor’s degree in any field, but any engineering discipline is highly attractive or equivalent experience.
• 5-10+ years combined sales and marketing experience
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills
• Proven sales success and the confidence to share your secrets with both new and seasoned sales professionals
• Quick learner, organized and self-motivated with the ability to define goals and prioritize your own work
• A strong understanding of inbound and outbound marketing programs
• Excellent communicator and collaborator; you know how to sell your ideas and garner support for them.
• Demonstrate a strong sense of ownership and thought-leadership.
• Able to adapt to change and think quickly on new project assignments.
• Excellent project management skills with an ability to set and achieve goals, meet deadlines, and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong interpersonal skills that foster teamwork, build confidence and support for one's ideas.
• Fluency in German and English, additional European languages (French, Spanish, Italian) are a benefit
If you have been selected for an interview, you will be contacted initially and directly by an Altium HR representative via email or phone. Altium conducts all interviews via phone, Skype, or in-person. We do not conduct interviews via email or online chat.