Apply for this job now by sending your cover letter and resume to:
New Logo Developer Manager (m/f), Munich, Germany
• Manage a team of 5+ New Logo Developers to ensure real time actions for all MQL leads
• Provide detailed metrics on sales activity and results to senior management
• Understand and utilize the sales tools to measure activity expectations and monitor quality of activity (Salesforce, Insight Squared, TouT, etc)
• Ensure streamlined and frequent communications and collaboration between team, management, and the Technical Sales and Closer team to set up demonstrations and technical calls
• Collaborate with senior sales management to refine the new log development process to optimize throughput
• Provide leadership, coaching and direction to continue to develop the New Logo Developer team with a focus on exceeding business objectives.
• Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of company and competitive products and services.
• Collaborate with Altium Marketing and provide feedback on what collateral is needed
• Attend and actively participate in sales management meetings.
• Bachelors’ Degree holder with at least 5 years of relevant sales experience.
• Proven track recording of managing a “business development team” and working with other sale teams
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Self-directed, resourceful, highly driven individual with demonstrated track record of achieving/exceeding sales targets.
• Technology background with a strong track record of building and maintaining relationships with key decisions makers.
• Fluency in German and English
• Experience with Sales Force a PLUS
• Ability to travel 20% of the time.
If you have been selected for an interview, you will be contacted initially and directly by an Altium HR representative via email or phone. Altium conducts all interviews via phone, Skype, or in-person. We do not conduct interviews via email or online chat.