Apply for this job now by sending your cover letter and resume to:
Junior Content Developer 初级元件库开发员, China
1. Assist in searching for and qualifying Component data sources (manufacturers, suppliers, distributors and brokers).
2. Gathering and collating component information.
3. Build and develop component EDA CAD data ( Schematic symbol, footprint, 3D model, SI, SIM models, parametric data)
4. Create test / reference designs to prove EDA CAD data is valid.
5. Peer review and error checking component data to ensure completeness and accuracy.
6. Assist in searching for and qualifying industry / government standard document template standards
7. Draw and develop document templates.
8. Develop or assist in the development of reliable, re-usable, component or application specific 'known good' reference designs.
9. Develop and maintain internally used, macros, scripts and applications that allow more effective, efficient or error free content to be developed.
10. Provide reports, suggestions and feedback to other Altium staff regarding the continued improvement of Altium's content design systems.
11. Ensure that content reaches and maintains the required level of quality and compliance by Altium and our customers.
12. Provide feedback and reporting about daily activities as required by Altium.
1. Electronic Engineering qualification preferred or equivalent experience
2. Some electronic design or engineering experience
3. Experience in component library development (preferred)
4. Knowledge of electronics industry including familiarity with key issues, design processes, design technologies, manufacturing processes and industry practices (preferred)
5. Knowledge of FPGA design, system design and embedded software development (preferred)
6. Altium Products including Protel 99se, or preferably Altium Designer is preferred
7. PC Skills - strong
8. MS Office – strong
9. Google Apps – intermediate
10. Proficiency in Chinese (written and conversational), Reasonable proficiency in English (written and conversational)
If you have been selected for an interview, you will be contacted initially and directly by an Altium HR representative via email or phone. Altium conducts all interviews via phone, Skype, or in-person. We do not conduct interviews via email or online chat.